BIKINI VS BURKINI
Eveden reveals some tips for those who are considering covering up their curves in a burkini, instead of wearing a bikini or swimsuit.
Many of us have seen pictures of celebs wearing a burkini and maybe considering doing the same, however, do not let your love for beautiful bikinis and swimsuits go away! Wear them proudly! Here are a few simple ways that can help you look a million dollars in your swimwear:
Be CLEVER with your cleavage...
- 80% of us are wearing the wrong size bra, so make sure your bikini bra top is the right size for you.
- Go and get professionally fitted and choose a bikini top that is your bra size. This will vastly improve posture, comfort and will take inches off the silhouette.
- Make sure your bust is fully contained within the bra, if it is bulging you need to wear another size.
- Make sure your bikini straps are tight enough. You should not be able to put your fingers under the strap.
- Wear your bikini top on the loosest hook, then as you wash and wear the item more, you can tighten.
Try a few TUMMY tricks...
- If you don't fancy braving it in a bikini top, wear a tankini or swimsuit with a plunging neck, this will give you great shape across your chest and make your legs look longer, drawing attention away from your tummy. A fabulous choice can be seen with the Pier halter suit from Freya swim.
Think thigh HIGH...
- Not keen on your thighs? You don't need to cover up completely! Why not go for a bikini bottom with drawstring sides that can be adjusted to suit your shape. These can be lengthened or shortened depending on how much coverage you want. Freya swim has some great choices such as the Bardor skirted brief which can be lengthened down the thigh.
- Choose a bikini or swimsuit that comes with a swim skirt, not only will this accentuate the swim pieces, but it is really practical for swimming or lazing on the beach. Freya Swim has a number of cute swim skirts, such as the sassy Eclipse in black and Fontana in a striking spot and cross print.