Book your one-on-one virtual fitting today
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click through to the booking system, Fresha, and request an appointment slot. You’ll then be sent an automatic confirmation, followed by an email from one of our Fit Experts with all of the details you need for the Zoom appointment. If you’d rather have your consultation over the phone, we’re more than happy to do it this way too, just let us know in your email or by adding a comment in the notes section when booking your appointment.
Find your perfect fit
You know that wearing the right size bra is important for feeling great in your clothes and in yourself, but maybe you don’t know what size you really are because it can fluctuate from style to style, and from year to year.
A personal consultation with one of our Fit Experts is always a great idea. It will take around 20-30 minutes. You’ll be provided with a recommended bra size and taken through useful hints and tips that will help you discover your perfect fit. The Fit Expert will have a few Fantasie products to hand so that you can decide on the styles you like most too.
It’s a safe space
We want you to enjoy your virtual fitting. A personal consultation with a Fantasie Fit Expert takes place virtually through Zoom or over the phone, it's up to you. Your privacy is our primary concern so your video call will never be recorded, and your Fit Expert is the only other person on the call. We want to ensure you feel relaxed throughout, so you will not be required to remove any clothing for the fitting unless you feel completely comfortable. Our Fit Experts are always non-judgemental and are there to help you.
How do I book an appointment & what happens once I have booked?Book by:
- Click our ‘book now’ button above to be directed to the online booking system, Fresha, and select the date and time that suits you best.
- When completing your booking, please state whether you would prefer your virtual fitting to take place over a Zoom video call, or via the telephone. This can be added in the booking notes comment box on Fresha.
- You will then receive an initial booking confirmation email from Fresha, followed by an email from our Fit Expert that will be conducting your fitting. This email will contain all of the details you need for the appointment, including the unique link to the Zoom meeting, or the contact telephone number.
- To organise an appointment simply email us directly at email@example.com
- In your email, please state your requested date and time and whether you would prefer your virtual fitting to take place over a Zoom video call, or via the telephone.
- You will then receive an email from the Fit Expert that will be conducting your fitting to organise your appointment date and time, followed by a second email containing all of the details you need for the appointment, including the unique link to the Zoom meeting, or the contact telephone number.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?You can cancel or reschedule your appointment via the Fresha booking system – please find further details on how to do this in your booking confirmation email. Alternatively, you can contact us through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost?The virtual fitting appointment is free of charge.
What happens during the virtual fitting session?We’re here to help you. The appointment will be tailored to suit your needs and will provide you with plenty of advice, covering everything from an accurate idea of your bra size, handy recommendations on styles and shapes, plus useful hints and tips that will ensure your bras will fit and feel amazing when they are on.
Do I have to have the camera switched on & will the virtual meeting be recorded?No, you are more than welcome to have your camera switched off, it is completely your choice. The virtual meetings will not be recorded - it will just be you and Fantasie’s Fit Expert in the meeting.
Will I have to be undressed?No, we want to ensure you feel completely comfortable. You can either wear a bra, a fitted item of clothing, or anything you feel comfortable in.
Do I have to purchase product afterwards?No, you are not obliged to purchase anything however, if you do spot a style you love you can shop Fantasie’s lingerie collections by following this link Fantasie’s Latest collections.
After your fitting session you will also receive a personalised email with details of your recommended size and suggested styles.
What if I can’t get into the virtual meeting, or what if I don’t have access to Zoom?If you can’t get into the virtual meeting, or need help please contact email@example.com for assistance.
If you don’t have access to Zoom, or would prefer your virtual fitting to be via telephone, please add this in the notes section when booking your appointment on our booking system, Fresha.